Commercial Dishwasher & Glasswasher Leasing
Leasing is a great way to affordably own one of our new dishwashers or glass washers, and if you would like to find out more information read on, contact us or phone 0800 074 8122.
At Intellico Dishwashers & Glasswashers, we understand that your Dishwasher is often the beating heart behind the smooth operation of a commercial kitchen, as a Glasswasher is to a successful working Bar.
However, they are all too often overlooked, until that is, something goes wrong and they break down or pack in altogether. Inevitably this will be during busy service on a Saturday night! For the busy Bar or Kitchen, this is a nightmare.
Leasing a Commercial DishwasherOften, you will not have budgeted for a new machine, and will be faced with having to buy a new Dishwasher or Glass washer when you least expected it. All of our machines are competitively priced with great service attached, though there are times when buying a machine outright is not best for your business...
Leasing is a great option for a commercial kitchen to have as sometimes it is not as viable to spend the cash associated with such a capital equipment purchase. Especially when it is not expected.
Intellico have a range of customers that have leased our dishwashers and glass washers over either 3 years or 5 years. Often, this leads to our customers buying a higher spec'd machine than they could normally afford in order to help future proof their kitchen, with a full Parts & Labour warranty included for the duration of the lease - Great result!
There are many advantages to leasing a Dishwasher or Glass washer:
- No Large capital outlay – money from the operating budget used, not the capital budget
- You can buy the latest dishwashing or glasswashing machine to fit your needs
- All Parts & Labour are included for breakdowns within the period of the lease
- Available to start-ups and established businesses (different terms will apply)
- Available to Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
Other plus points to leasing new ware washing equipment include:
- Pay for installation separately, or include it in the lease
- Fixed, affordable monthly payments – no hidden charges
- The new equipment can be offset against tax – a major advantage
And at the end of the Dishwasher lease period you will have the following options:
- Retain ownership of the equipment for an additional payment of 4% of the net invoice value
- Continue to use the equipment on a lease for a lower monthly fee
- Return the equipment without penalty
- Upgrade to new equipment by signing a new lease agreement