Hobart Premier Dishwasher Profi AMX-10A
Very robust and high spec commercial dishwasher. The Hobart Dishwasher PROFI AMX-10A from Intellico is a world class, leading industrial and commercial pass through dishwasher that has been designed to provide exceptional dish washing results and measurable energy saving benefits. With a hood opening clearance of 440mm the unit can wash all types of plates, cups, cutlery and serving dishes.
This hood type dishwashing machine has an in-built drain pump, fresh water rinse booster pump, dish wash detergent and rinse aid pumps as standard. Depending on what the electrical supply is on site, this professional dish washer can be hard wired into its own 3 phase supply (3 x 16A), or 1 phase supply (1 x 25A, all easily dealt with on site).
It has very robust upper and lower rotating stainless steel wash and rinse arms, that deliver a powerful cross jet action which eliminate even the toughest food residues, guaranteeing outstanding dishwashing hygiene for every cycle.
This warewasher has many features that translate into real benefits for you, making it perfect for all types of Restaurants and Cafes, large Children's Nurseries, Nursing Homes, Schools and Canteens and all types of establishments that must meet Environmental Health standards. The automatic self-cleaning tank with its multi stage filtration system ensures excellent dishwashing results. 1 year parts and labour warranty.
The PROFI AMX-10A can handle approximately 360 covers per hour. It can wash up to 1080 dinner plates (60 racks) in 60 minutes.
It has an excellent build quality and is a fantastic dishwasher for the price. It is easy to use and easy to keep clean. With Intellico you are getting a fully spec'd warewasher and you may qualify for Hobart's 12 months interest free (0%) which makes buying this machine a much more affordable option! Speak to us to find out more.
Hobart Profi AMX-10A
• Four wash cycles: 60 seconds, 90 seconds,180 seconds and continuous wash
• Up to 60 baskets/racks (1080 plates) per hour (500 x 500mm basket = 18 dinner plates)
• 3 x Plate racks, 2 x Cup racks, 1 x Cutlery basket included with the machine.
• VISIOTRONIC CONTROL allows filling, cycle start and draining to be activated by 1 button
• Unique colour coded sequence gives you a clear indication of the status of the machine
• For corner or straight through operation (easy to change on site)
• Simple to use SMARTRONIC hood mounted controls
• Exhaust Energy Storage eliminates the need for an extraction canopy and reduces energy consumption
• CLIP-IN Wash arms are removable with one hand to make cleaning easy
• Just 6 components to remove for cleaning
• ACCURINSE uses 2 litres of fresh water per rack saving up to 30% on water
• Easy to remove rack track/basket support
• Automatic self flushing drain cycle on machine shut down
• INTENSIV wash system delivers outstanding results and significantly reduces running costs
• Consistent wash temperature with ECOTHERM heating
• Interlocked strainer
• Accurate integral detergent and rinsing dosing equipment
• Genius X2 removes 20-40% more debris from the wash water and saves up to 40% on detergent usage
• Minimal wash tank capacity, reducing energy and water consumption
• Unique 4-sided, fully insulated hood with ‘wrap around’ handle, prevents heat and steam escaping when the hood is raised helping save energy
• 440mm hood opening. Extra large opening heights which allow double racking of cups and saucers/side plates
• WRAS Approved
• Made in Germany.
• Wash tank Capacity - 21 litres
• Water Consumption/cycle - 2.0 litres
• Water Pressure Req. - Cold or hot feed, 0.5 - 10.0 BAR (not to exceed 60°)
• Electrical Loading - 3 Phase - 7.1kW 400/50/3 (6.2) (fuse at 3 x 16A) Switchable to - Single Phase - 5.0kW 230/50/1 (4.1) (fuse at 1 x 25A)
• Dimensions - Width 635mm (713mm with handle) x Depth 742mm x Height 1995mm (with hood open).
For sites in hard water areas, we strongly recommend that you place your order with a water softener fitted to eliminate lime scale damage. Select the PROFI AMX-10A with Water Softener > Built-in.