Installation of your new Dishwasher or Glasswasher by Intellico
On each glass washer or dishwasher page, you have the option for Intellico to take care of the installation and commissioning of your new machine, as well as the option to have the machine supplied to you direct only.
Whilst our headquarters are in Glasgow, Scotland, we are able to arrange for the installation of your new glass washer or dishwasher anywhere on the UK Mainland, through either our own engineers, or through carefully selected Partners, depending on where you are located. Either way, you will be guaranteed a 1st Class standard of service that we are proud to put our name to.
Included in installation is the disconnection and disposal of your existing machine, should you have one.
When you decide to buy a new commercial dishwasher machine or glasswasher from our website and you choose the option 'Intellico to Arrange Installation', please bear in mind that we have not carried out a site survey on your current set up.
Because this isn’t always practical and you may not want to pay for this to be done, there are ways in which you can ensure that you will be buying the correct machine for your needs.
- Call us on the freephone number above to discuss your current set up and any future plans.
- Take photos and email them to us at email@example.com
- Send an email with information or questions in the contact us part of the website
- Have a look at our page on how to carry out a site survey
We require as much information as possible about the site where the machine will be located e.g.
- Water supply (hot/cold water pressure)
- Electrical supply (single phase 13Amp socket, 32Amp hard wire terminal, 3 phase supply)
- Waste water pipe position and height (If too high machine will need a drain pump or to be mounted on a stand)
- Does the machine need a water softener (integral/built in, or stand alone)
The price quoted beside each ware washer for Intellico to arrange the installation of each machine is based on these facilities being within 1 metre of where the machine will be situated.
In the case of a new hood type dishwasher, for re-plumbing of water and waste pipes on entry tables with sinks where the tabling has to be repositioned to allow the machine in, there may be an additional charge for parts used and extra work carried out.
Please note that we cannot arrange for installation to take place along with ‘next day delivery’ as engineering time must be scheduled to accommodate this. The normal timescales for this are 3-5 working days and we will try and be as accommodating as possible.
If your timescales are tight, call us to check when we can install your new glasswasher or dishwasher, and you can be assured that we will do our best to accomodate your wishes.