Terms & Conditions
2. Your use of any of the information or materials on this website is carried out entirely at your own risk, for which Intellico Catering Equipment Limited shall not be liable.
3. Above all, we hope that you enjoy using our website and find information and products that will help you to run your business more efficiently.
1. The ‘Intellico Dishwashers & Glasswashers' website is a trading arm of Intellico Catering Equipment Limited registered in Scotland number SC378630. In these terms ‘us', ‘we', ‘our' or 'the Company' means Intellico Catering Equipment Limited, and the terms ‘you', ‘your', ‘the buyer' or 'the Customer' means the person, persons or company at whose request or on whose behalf the Company undertakes to supply any goods or provide any services to the user or viewer of our website.
2. Intellico Catering Equipment Limited is a business to business reseller selling goods only to commercial customers. In purchasing from Intellico Catering Equipment Limited you acknowledge and agree that you are buying goods or services for business purposes. As a business customer, purchases you make from us will not benefit from the same statutory protection available to consumers under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) and related legislation.
3. These terms and conditions apply to all contracts for the sale of goods or supply of services between Intellico Catering Equipment Limited and our customers and set out the basis upon which Intellico Catering Equipment Limited agrees to sell goods or supply services to our customers. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before you place your order. By placing your order you will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions and to be making an offer to purchase the goods or services subject to these terms and conditions.
4. These terms and conditions apply to all contracts for the sale of goods or supply of services by Intellico Catering Equipment Limited to the exclusion of all and any other terms and conditions or representations including any verbal or written terms or conditions or representations however and by whomsoever made and supersede any other verbal or written terms and conditions or representations.
5. No order shall be subject to any other conditions and these Terms and Conditions of Sale may only be varied in writing and signed by the Company and the Customer.
1. By placing your order you accept that these terms and conditions apply. Although we make all reasonable checks to avoid errors occurring, please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our website with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information. No contract is made with you until we have dispatched your order. Where we make a mistake we will give you the option to either: (i) cancel your order and obtain a refund of any sums paid in advance; and/or (ii) place the order again at the correct price/on the correct terms.
2. Goods are not supplied on a trial basis and all goods subject to availability and may vary from those advertised on our website. The Company takes all reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, photographs, details and specifications are accurate. However, all sizes, colours, dimensions and measurements should be treated as being approximate and full detailed specifications are available on request.
3. The inclusion of a hyperlink should not be taken as an endorsement by Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd, and the Company cannot guarantee the accuracy of, or be responsible for, information on websites it does not manage.
4. You must decide before ordering if the goods are suitable for your needs; we do not accept any responsibility for assisting you with that decision. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the correct services are present to suit the installation of any machine that has been ordered. This includes without limitation, the correct electrical supply, hot/cold water supply (at a suitable operating pressure), and waste water drainage.
5. Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd will endeavour to make it as clear as possible to the Customer as to whether or not a machine will need gravity waste water drainage or a drain pump. No liability can be accepted on the part of the Company where omissions to this nature have occurred. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the machine that they order has the correct provisions for waste water drainage.
6. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the machine that they order has the correct provisions for water softening (whether that be an in-built or manual water softening device), in accordance with their geographical location (in hard water areas).
7. If the goods you require are out of stock or are no longer available the Company may suggest alternatives of equal or better quality or specification. On occasion i f your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will be notified of the situation and be given the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
8. No verbal quotation or estimate will be binding on Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd. All charges and prices will be subject to VAT at the prevailing rate. A VAT invoice will be provided on request.
4. Prices and Payment
1. Prices shown on Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd's website may be subject to alteration or withdrawal without notice.
2. Currently we accept only payment from customers in the United Kingdom using our website through our online shopping system. The prices advertised on our website do not include VAT and delivery. These will be added to the final value of the order at the current applicable rate.
3. Sometimes due to factors beyond our control such as for example, foreign exchange fluctuations, changes in taxes and duties or increased labour or manufacturing charges, the price given on our website or in our brochures may change before the goods are dispatched to you. If this happens we will contact you and advise you of the price whereby you may cancel the order if you wish to do so. Please confirm the price before placing your order.
4. We accept payment by PayPal, bank transfer, cheque, and most types of credit or debit card. Credit card and debit card payments are taken at the point of customer order, not on dispatch of goods. Cheques should be made payable to Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd. Payments made by Amex are subject to a 3% surcharge. Goods paid for by cheque will be dispatched as soon as the cheque has cleared into our account. Goods paid for by BACS or CHAPS will be despatched when the payment reaches our account.
5. No credit shall be given for orders placed on our website, and no orders will be dispatched until payment (including any VAT and delivery charge) is received in full.
6. We remain owners of the goods you purchase until you have paid for all of them in full together with all other monies due to us from you under any contract or arrangement. If for any reason the goods are dispatched before full payment is made to Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd, you agree to pay all monies outstanding immediately. Failing immediate payment, you give us the right to enter your premises at any time where the goods are stored so that we can retrieve and resell them if they are not paid for within 30 days.
7. The Buyer shall make all payments due under the contract without deductions whether by way of set-off, counterclaim, discount, abatement or otherwise unless the Buyer has a valid court order requiring an amount equal to be paid by Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd to the Buyer.
8. Until title passes to you under this condition you must: (i) keep the goods stored separately and clearly identifiable as belonging to us; (ii) not remove any branding or identifying marks;(iii) keep them fully insured for their full replacement value against any loss, damage or destruction; (iv) not sell, transfer, charge, mortgage, pledge or grant any lien over, the goods. This applies to all goods we supply to you and to any money owing in respect of any transaction with you.
9. The Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue payments from the date due at borrowing rates then current but not less than 3% above the Company's Bankers Base Rate from time to time in force.
10. We may share customer credit history information with relevant credit agencies. We also reserve the right to run a credit check with a relevant credit agency and to validate any credit card account holder or delivery address details.
1. Customers who need to cancel an order must notify Intellico Catering Equipment Limited as soon as possible and always within seven days.
2. The Customer shall be responsible for all shipping costs on orders that have been shipped prior to cancellation, or that are refused at the time of delivery.
3. Intellico Catering Equipment Limited reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price (subject to a minimum charge of £20.00) on all cancellations and/or a 10% cancellation charge.
4. Cancellations cannot be accepted for goods supplied by special order, once they have been shipped.
1. All deliveries require a signature. Free UK Delivery on sales over £99.00 will be a standard 3 to 5 working day delivery to the customer for United Kingdom Mainland addresses only. Next day delivery will incur a delivery charge. Free UK Delivery does not apply to Reconditioned/2nd Hand Equipment. For Offshore and remote areas, including Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Alderney and Scottish Highlands & Islands a supplementary delivery cost may apply, and it is unlikely that a next day delivery will be available. If your postcode starts with the following: AB, BT, DD, FK, IM, IN, IV, KA, KW, KY, PA20+, PH, PO30-41, TR, please call to finalise your order.
2. Any date given by the Company for the supply of goods or provision of services shall be approximate only. No supply of goods or provision of services shall be overdue after such date until the Customer has made a written request to the Company and has given the Company a reasonable time to comply. You are not entitled to cancel the order because of a delay in delivery unless the delay has been protracted and unreasonable.
3. All goods will be delivered to the address given at the time of ordering. Any change to the delivery address may result in a delay in delivery and an administration charge.
4. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that someone is available to accept delivery of the goods within the agreed delivery timescale. If the goods cannot be delivered you may be charged a re-delivery fee.
5. The Customer must ensure that all products will fit through doorways and onto premises as it is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that the goods will fit the delivery premises and to check the dimensions of the delivery address for access, including all doors, corridors, stairs, lifts/elevators and corners. Intellico Catering Equipment Limited will not accept responsibility if the goods do not fit or for any loss or damage due to inaccessibility or failure of the delivery.
6. The goods shall be deemed to be delivered when deposited at the delivery address designated by the Customer. It is the Customers responsibility to ensure that they have sufficient staff and equipment to safely take receipt of the goods from the carrier.
7. All products include delivery to the kerbside/door (ground floor only) and do not include going onto the premises, negotiating stairs or lifts, unpacking, positioning or assembling items. The Customer has full responsibility for taking the goods onto their premises and installation, unless the Company has made a prior agreement to install the goods.
8. The delivery person/driver may at his/her discretion assist with delivering the goods to a location within the premises nominated by the Customer, at the Customer's sole risk.
9. Any carriage charges caused by aborted delivery are the Buyers responsibility. Subject to the other provisions of these Conditions, the Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss), costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of the Goods (even if caused by the Company's negligence).
10. Any delay in delivery will not entitle the Buyer to cancel the order. The Company will not be liable for failure or delay of the goods, if it is due to an event beyond the reasonable control of the Company. The Buyer must ensure that someone is on site to accept and sign for delivery. Any signature taken to accept delivery is binding.
11. If for any reason the Buyer will not accept delivery of any of the Goods when they are ready for delivery, or if the Company is unable to deliver the Goods on time because the Buyer has not provided appropriate instructions, documents, licences or authorisations then: (i) Risk in the Goods will pass to the Buyer (including for loss or damage caused by the Company's negligence; (ii) The Goods will be deemed to have been delivered; (iii) The Company may store the Goods until delivery, whereupon the Buyer will be liable for all related costs and expenses (including without limitation, storage and insurance); (iv) For larger machinery, where a delivery attempt has been made and failed, due to customer error, a subsequent delivery charge may be made.
12. Orders received by 12.30pm on a working day are normally processed the same day. Orders placed after 12.30pm cannot be guaranteed to be processed the same day. Orders placed at weekends or Bank Holidays are normally processed the next working day. Goods in stock are normally delivered within the time scale you have chosen.
13. UK mainland delivery is usually undertaken by third party suppliers and unless otherwise stated is normally 3 to 5 working days.
14. Offshore/Remote deliveries will usually be despatched as soon as possible however the actual delivery time and cost will vary depending on the delivery location.
15. Intellico Catering Equipment Limited will use reasonable endeavours to meet delivery estimates in all cases however Intellico Catering Equipment Limited cannot be held liable for any delay in delivery.
16. Goods delivered are used, stored and installed at the Customer's own risk and Intellico Catering Equipment Limited shall not be liable for any damage, loss or disruption caused by the same. Where installation/disconnection services have been ordered by the Customer, further charges, terms and conditions may apply as communicated by Intellico Catering Equipment Limited to the Customer from time to time.
17. The risk in the goods passes to the Customer upon delivery.
1. The Customer must satisfy himself that the goods supplied by the Company are fit and suitable for the purpose for which they are required and that they satisfy any statutory requirements relevant to that use. The Company does not warrant their suitability or condition in any way and all warranties, guarantees, terms and conditions whether express or implied by common law, statute or otherwise unless herein expressed are excluded to the extent that their exclusion is not rendered void by statute.
2. It is the Customers responsibility to unpack the goods and inspect them before the delivery is completed and before the delivery driver leaves. If there is any damage to the goods or there are any missing parts or the goods supplied are not in accordance with your order you must make a note of this on the delivery note and you must also notify us immediately. You are not entitled to refuse the delivery on the grounds that part of the order is missing or is incorrect. In the absence of any comment on the delivery note it will be deemed that the goods were delivered in satisfactory condition and in accordance with your order.
3. Signing for the goods as unchecked is not acceptable. Once you have signed for the goods other than as damaged you are deemed to have accepted the goods in perfect condition. All damages and/or shortages must be reported within 24 hours (Please telephone 0800 074 8122), along with written notification to be received within three working days (to allow for Carrier claims) otherwise no claim can be made and the Company will accept no liability.
4. Upon delivery of the goods you must not use, fit or install any damaged or incorrectly supplied goods whether notified to us or not. If you do, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods and the Company will accept no further responsibility in relation to such goods and title to the goods will pass to you. The Company will not be able to honour any warranty in respect of any damaged or incorrectly supplied goods which have been used or installed by you.
5. Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd advise that the Customer should not book any tradesmen, fitters or installers to begin work until after the goods have been delivered and inspected by the Customer.
6. Risk in the goods passes to you on delivery and it is your responsibility to insure the goods from then on.
8. Returns Policy
1. If you change your mind Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd may take goods back at our sole discretion if they are unopened and undamaged in their original packaging with all manuals, unused and in perfect condition. You will be charged the cost of replacing any missing items or repairing any damage.
2. Nevertheless, goods may not be returned without the Customer applying for and receiving the consent of Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd, upon which time the Customer will be issued a Goods Return Authorisation Number.
3. Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
4. Goods which have been incorrectly ordered or are unsuitable (unless an incorrect item has been received) will be subject to a re-stocking charge of 20% of the purchase price (subject to a minimum charge of £20.00) of the returned goods plus VAT. Any item to be returned must be notified within 7 days of receipt and received within 14 days. Any goods returned without authorisation or which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to the Customer, at the Customers expense.
5. The Customer is responsible for returning Goods, ensuring all Goods are suitably packed and obtaining necessary proof of delivery and receipt. Carriage charges for returning any Goods shall be the responsibility of the Customer.
6. Please note we may not accept returns of special purchase or specially manufactured items, or consumables. This is because it is unlikely that we will be able to sell the goods to another buyer at full price. This will be at the Company's sole discretion.
7. Refunds will only be paid after Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd have inspected the returned goods and after deduction of collection and restocking charges and the cost of repairing any damage or replacing missing items.
8. If you are unhappy with any of the Services that we have provided you, then you must promptly notify us in writing, (and in any event, within 30 days of completion of the Services) and our sole liability to you shall be to re-perform any defective Services at no cost to you.
9. Warranties and Guarantees
1. The warranty applies to U.K. Mainland only and only to goods that have been paid for in full. All of our machines are sold with a 12 months manufacturer's warranty (except refurbished or second hand machines in respect of which there is no warranty unless this is confirmed in writing). This will be a parts only warranty unless you choose to upgrade the warranty at the time of purchase, or dependent on whether the manufacturer will provide a full 12 months parts and labour warranty. No other options are available other than those you have paid for at the time of purchase.
2. An additional ‘extended' warranty to supplement the warranty you have chosen at the time of the sale, may from time to time be available on certain goods.
3. All warranties are personal to the original purchaser of the goods and are non transferable.
4. The warranty will be valid from the date of delivery provided that the machine has been installed, serviced and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's specification and used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
5. If any product proves defective within one year of purchase we will endeavour to repair it, at no cost to you. Please fill out any warranty cards received with your machine as soon as possible, and always within 14 days of receipt of goods to validate your warranty.
6. When a product is sold with a "Back to Base" or “workshop” warranty it is the responsibility of the customer to return the equipment to either Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd or the manufacturer's workshop for repair. If the equipment is found to be covered under warranty, subject to the applicable terms & conditions, Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd will arrange for the equipment to be repaired and returned to you.
7. All warranties do not cover normal wear and tear or where the goods have not been used for the purpose for which they were intended by the manufacturer. The warranty will not apply if the goods have been altered, damaged, misused or disassembled or if any of the seals have been broken or tampered with or where the goods have been damaged by smoke, fire or water. In any of these cases the repair will be charged to the Customer. We will contact you prior to doing this. Wherever possible, an engineer's report will be provided.
8. This warranty will also be void if the breakdown is due to lime scale, or any blocked pumps found to be the fault of the Customer or any of their machine operatives or a third party.
9. Guarantees and Warranties are only applicable where specifically given in writing or advertised on the website by the Company prior to the delivery of the goods or provision of services.
10. Unless otherwise stated, Ex-display and second hand or refurbished goods are sold as seen and no warranty in respect of such goods (if given) will extend to scratches, dents, corrosion or colour fluctuations.
11. Any telephone call made to report a fault must be within the applicable warranty period for the call to qualify under warranty. Any warranty calls made out with this period will be subject to a charge. The Company will not accept responsibility for any defect or failure of the goods notified after the expiry of the warranty period, even if the defect or failure occurred within the warranty period.
12. Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd will arrange for an authorised engineer to inspect the machine within 5 working days of notification. Inspections will take place between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday only.
13. Any inspections and repairs carried out to your machine during the warranty period must be carried out by an engineer that we have authorised. Any inspection and repair work carried out by anyone other than an engineer authorised by us will immediately invalidate this warranty whether or not the fault or defect would otherwise be covered by the terms of this warranty. The Company will accept no responsibility in respect of any call out charges, charges for labour, parts or repairs, or damage to machinery by work carried out by anyone other than an engineer authorised by us.
14. The engineer that we have authorised to inspect your machine will advise you as to whether or not the defect or failure notified, is covered under the terms of this warranty. If the defect or failure is not covered by the terms of this warranty you will be invoiced by us for the authorised engineer's call out fee and time on site.
15. If you instruct the authorised engineer to carry out the repairs advised you will be responsible for the payment of the engineer's fee and in addition all charges for parts and labour. We will not accept any responsibility for the costs of any repairs not covered by the terms of this warranty.
16. The Company reserve the right to gain payment in advance before arranging a warranty inspection. The payment will be refunded if the fault is covered by the warranty but we will retain the payment if the fault or defect is not covered by warranty or the fault has been caused by the incorrect installation of machinery, damage, misuse or lack of care for the goods including a lack of maintenance (lime scale build up, blocked filters/pumps/jets due to poor cleaning habits).
17. If the defect or failure of the goods falls within the terms of this warranty we will endeavour to repair the goods or replace them at the Company's and manufacturer's discretion. The Company's liability under this warranty is limited in scope and extent to the terms of the warranty given to the Company by the manufacturer of the goods supplied.
18. Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd will not under any circumstances accept any liability for call out charges or for charges for parts, labour or repairs where no fault has been found with the goods supplied, or where the fault is not covered by this warranty or where the call out charge or charges for parts, labour or repairs are submitted by anyone other than an engineer authorised by the Company.
19. The Company's liabilities arising out of the supply of the goods or provision of services shall be limited to faulty workmanship or material only and shall not apply to defects or malfunction due to any other cause.
20. The Company will not in any circumstances be liable for any consequential damage, loss of business or expense howsoever caused whether to the Customer or to any other person or thing whether arising directly or indirectly from the defect or malfunction. However this shall not exclude the Company's liabilities in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Company.
21. Unless specifically quoted for by the Company installation of any goods is the responsibility of the Customer, even where the Company has introduced a known installer. All goods supplied by the Company should be installed in accordance with installation instructions. Failure to carry out these instructions may invalidate any guarantee provided or agreed by the Company.
22. The warranty does not extend to detergents, chemicals or machine accessories supplied by the Company, or cover blocked machine wash pumps/drain pumps.
10. Intellectual Property
1. Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd shall retain all right, title and interest in any intellectual property rights in goods, software or services we supply to you under this Agreement. Any intellectual property rights created in the course of the supply of goods and/or services shall belong to Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd. “Intellico Dishwashers & Glasswashers” and the “i” logo are trademarks of Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd.
2. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the Company, are acknowledged on the website.
3. The Intellico Dishwashers & Glasswashers website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the logo, design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and text/copy. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
4. All underlying source code, software and all other materials on this site are the property of the Company. All rights are reserved.
5. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
6. This website may also contain hyperlinks (links) to other websites. These links are there to provide you with further information. In no way does the presence of these links on our site signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
7. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Company's prior written consent.
1. No forbearance, delay or indulgence by either Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd or the Customer in enforcing the provisions of this Agreement shall prejudice or restrict the rights of that party, nor shall any waiver of its rights in relation to a breach of this Agreement operate as a waiver of any subsequent breach and no right, power or remedy given to or reserved to either party under this Agreement is exclusive of any other right, power or remedy available to that party and each such right, power or remedy shall be cumulative.
2. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale or any part or parts thereof shall be declared invalid or unenforceable all other provisions or any part or parts thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
12. Limitation of Liability
1. Intellico Catering Equipment Limited is a business to business reseller and as such any goods purchased through this website are not covered by ‘The Distance Selling Regulations'. Please refer to the Distance Selling Hub for more information.
2. The Company's liability to the Customer for death or personal injury, caused by its own negligence or that of its employees, agents or sub-contractors is limited to a maximum indemnity of £1,000,000.
3. The Company's liability to the Customer in respect of damage to tangible property resulting directly from its negligence or that of its employees, agents or sub-contractors is up to a maximum of £1,000,000 in respect of any one event or series of connected events.
4. As permitted under the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 the Company (because we sell only to other businesses) excludes liability for claims regarding the quality or fitness for purpose of goods or otherwise which consumers can make under the Sale of Goods Act 1979.
5. We do not accept any liability (and hereby exclude all liability) for special, indirect or consequential losses of any kind or for any loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated savings, loss of or corruption to data, loss or damage to goodwill, business or reputation (and in each case whether classified as direct or indirect and howsoever arising).
6. The Company's maximum aggregate liability to the Customer under this Agreement shall be limited to the value of the goods or services giving rise to the claim.
7. You agree and confirm that you are best positioned to assess and estimate any likely damage or loss that you may incur in connection with the order of any goods and/or services from us, and that we cannot therefore insure any likely damage for which we have excluded liability under this Agreement.
8. Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By using this website, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the Company expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. Force Majeure
1. Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd will not be liable for any failure in supply or delivery of goods or services or for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under this contract that is caused by any event or circumstance that is beyond its reasonable control including but without limitation any act of God, war, terrorism, riots and commotion, flood, fire, industrial action or disputes, or other event beyond its reasonable control.
1. Nothing in this Agreement creates a joint venture, relationship of partnership or agency between the parties. Except as expressly authorised under this Agreement neither party has authority to pledge the credit of or make any representation or give any authority to contract on behalf of another party. No customer employees shall be construed as being an employee of Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd by virtue only of this Agreement or the performance of Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd's obligations under this Agreement.
This Agreement does not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person not a party to it (within the meaning of the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999).
1. The Company can terminate this contract, cancel any outstanding orders, and/or suspend the provision of goods or services (without prejudice to their other rights and remedies), should the Customer refuse or fail to make any payment due to the Company, refuse or fail to accept delivery of the goods, give any false or misleading information to the Company or if the Customer becomes insolvent.
2. The Company can do so also when the following scenarios occur:
(i) If the Customer is involved in any leasing agreement through the purchase of goods on our website and the Leasing Company invokes any cancellation provisions under any leasing arrangement held by them;
(ii) When the Customer's use of the goods and/or services is likely to cause the whole or part of the goods and/or services to be damaged, interrupted, and rendered less efficient or in any way impaired;
(iii) When the Customer is in material breach of this Agreement.
3. Notwithstanding that the whole or any part of any provision of this Agreement may prove to be illegal or unenforceable the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question shall remain in full force and effect.
1. If you are unhappy or dissatisfied with any of your dealings with Intellico Catering Equipment Ltd, please call 0800 074 8122. Your complete satisfaction is very important to us, therefore your complaint will be dealt with in a fair and confidential manner.
18. Law and Jurisdiction
1. Unauthorised or malicious use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
2. Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by the laws of Scotland. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
3. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.